Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Laughter!


LOL!

I believe laughter is the secret to a happy and healthy life. There are so many things to do that can make you laugh. I am actually listening to a comedy show on CMT right now and it is hilarious. It is very important to find time in your life to laugh. Watch a funny movie, go to a comedy show with some friends, read a joke book, there are a ton of things that you can do. Personally I think the best kind of laughter is when it is unexpected. Sometimes random things are just funny and things keep happening to make the situation more funny. One of the best experiences is laughing until you cry. I hope everyone has the chance in their life to have that happen to them.
Life is a wonderful thing so why not add as much excitement in it as possible? Laughter is endless and it can also be priceless which is a good thing in today's economy. If I am ever feeling down, laughing is one of the best cures to make me feel better. There is no reason why people should not have laughter in their life. It will do wonders for you and keep you happy and enjoying life.

" A smile is a start, but laughter will cure the heart." -Brandon Zornado

1 comment:

  1. You say you hope people laugh until they cry at least once in their life, well... I have laughed until I cried many many times... So I am ahead of that curve :)

    ReplyDelete