Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chase your dreams!


Dreams are something that everyone should have. Whatever your dream is, do not let anything get in the way of it. Hold onto it forever and cherish it. I believe that anything can be accomplished if you put your mind to it. Set your dreams high but be realistic of a time frame to accomplish them. If you set too big of dreams too fast then you can become let down. My dream is to become a country songwriter. It is something I love and writing and music are a passion of mine. I am focusing on playing the guitar right now and learning more each day. I am also reading books and material about songwriting. People need to realize that their dream is not going to happen over night. It is going to take hard work and dedication, but if you believe in it then it can happen. Do not ever get discouraged when you come to a road block. Fight through it and keep yourself motivated. I know that I will not become a successful songwriter right now, but I have a plan. The more time I put into learning the better I will be down the road. I am planning on moving to Nashville TN within a year to pursue my music career. I know what I need to do in order to make it and I am 100% dedicated to getting there. No matter how long it takes me, I will never give up.
Do not be afraid to have big dreams. Everyone deserves to do what they want in their life. Whatever it is that you want to do, find out how to make it happen step by step and work hard to get there. The biggest thing in reaching your dream is your motivation. You will need it the entire way to get to where you want to be.

" Fight for what you want, and you can accomplish anything." -Brandon Zornado

No comments:

Post a Comment