Friday, December 18, 2009

X-Mas Parties!


It is the time of the year when we get together with friends, family and co-workers for Christmas parties. I know a lot of people dread going to them, but everyone should be thankful that they were even invited. We should not tell ourselves that we don't want to go and that it wont be any fun. We should be positive and take a side dish to the party and maybe have a drink or two and have a wonderful time. Tonight my mom, girlfriend and I our going to a Christmas party in Jansen Beach then we are going to watch the X-mas ships on the water. I am very excited to share the evening with my two favorite girls! If you are invited to a party this year,don't be a grinch, go and enjoy yourself.

" If you hold back on something, you will never know the outcome."
-Brandon Zornado

No comments:

Post a Comment