Monday, December 21, 2009

Car Maintenance!


It is so important to keep the maintenance up on your car. The life of your car will be a lot longer if you do. You need to get the oil changed every 3,000 miles and you need to take it in for a check up. My parents got my a 1994 Toyota Celica when I was a sophomore in High School, and I loved that car! I put a lot of miles on her and she went through a lot. After college I got a job where I was traveling all over, which meant more miles on my car. I named her, " Shiniqua." We had a special bond and I never really had to spend too much money on her. My uncle works for Toyota and if anything ever went wrong, he would take care of me and get me an amazing deal. A few months ago in August my car was having a lot of engine problems and with over 200,000 miles on the car it was time to say goodbye to, "Shiniqua." It was very hard to do but it was time. I called up my uncle and said, " It's time for me to get a new car." I was a little nervous because I had Shiniqua for so long, but I knew it was time. I got a great deal on my car and I love it. The car I got is a brand new 2010 Scion TC. It is white and she is beautiful. I named her, "Pearl." I make sure that she is always clean and has a full tank of gas. I have about 3500 miles on her now and I will be taking her in for her check up and tire rotation when she hits 5,000 miles. Take pride in your car and give it the loving that it deserves.

" A car needs fuel to run, just like we need food to survive, give it what it needs, unless down the road you want to pay more fees." -Brandon Zornado

No comments:

Post a Comment