Thursday, December 17, 2009

Communication!


Communication is probably one of the most important things in our lives. We should use it in almost ever situation. I know that with different jobs I have had, communication has helped me out so much with my co-workers, bosses, and clients. A lot of problems would not ever occur if people communicated at first. I have never been married but I have been with a wonderful girl for over four years and I know that communicating with her is so important. If there was no communication in our relationship, then it would be way different. We both understand each other and we listen to one another. If there is something the other one doesn't want to do, then we will say it. Communication can go along way and I really believe that it is the single most important thing to a healthy relationship.

" If you never tell someone how you feel, they will never know."
- Brandon Zornado

No comments:

Post a Comment