Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Variety!


There are so many things to do in this world. Don't let yourself get into a boring routine and do the same thing all the time. Life is wonderful and it should be filled with variety. I am always doing something and I make sure that it usually has some sort of variation. I will never do something the same, because I find it boring. I like to spice things up and add excitement to them. Trying something new is one of my favorite things to do because I don't know what to expect. I can let my mind wonder however it wants to.
Try to find some variety in your life. It is very easy to do, go to a different restaurant, make a different food dish at home, try a new type of coffee, sleep on the other side of the bed, switch up your workout routine, watch a scary movie instead of a funny one. I could go on for hours about different types of variety, but I hope that everyone can find it in their lives to switch it up a bit and keep it interesting.

" If you only focus on one color of a rainbow, you will miss out on the other's."
-Brandon Zornado

1 comment:

  1. Brandon, I really enjoyed your blog tonite. I love doing different things and making the most of my day. "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get".
    And you, yourself have to spice it up and make it interesting. "life is not a dress rehearsal"
    Live it!!!

    ReplyDelete