Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Use your day wisely!


Like I have said in many posts, "Be productive." If you have a plan then that is more than half the battle. The days don't have enough hours in them to get everything done, but why waist time when you could be accomplishing things. Today was so beautiful and it felt like a summer day. I actually think it was the best day weather wise we have had in a long time. We woke up early and Shelley went to coffee with her Mom and then to get dresses with some of her bridesmaids and I ate breakfast and played the guitar. After that I continued writing a song that I am working on and very excited about. Shelley got home and brought me lunch which was very nice of her. She is the best! We ate out on the porch and enjoyed the sunshine, then we went on a walk down by the rive which is right near the apartment. After that we went and saw some friends at their work and hung out for a bit then went to 24 Hour Fitness for a work out. She did legs and I did arms. It was a great workout. Then when we were finished we got delicious smoothies at " Booster Juice." I know it seems a lot so far but were not even close to being done. After that went went to La Rog Jewelers and I made a payment on her ring and we looked at some rings for me. Then we went grocery shopping at Winco and got a ton of good and healthy food. Today is Ash Wednesday so no meat. When we got home we put away the groceries and for dinner Shelley made Parmesan noodles and amazing Bruschetta. We now are enjoying some white wine and watching the news. She has a little hw to do and then the Snowboarding event is on tonight for the Olympics. We will be watching that, American Idol and then our favorite show Nip Tuck. Now that is a productive day. I find that the more productive you are then the more energy you have and you will also feel better about yourself.
" Make the most out of everything." - Brandon Zornado

No comments:

Post a Comment