Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Today is a special day that is meant to be spent with your significant other. Last night at around midnight Shelley and I did presents which was a lot of fun. Today we woke up and went out to breakfast at Millers Homestead Country Restaurant in Tualatin. It was delicious, she has a blueberry Belgian waffle and orange juice and I had a Mexican breakfast burrito. After that we came home and hung out for a bit then our friends Ryan and Michelle picked us up and we headed down I5. We went to the Willamette Valley Vineyards in Turner Oregon right near Salem. The vineyards and property are so beautiful and you can see them all from the deck which is right off the tastings rooms. We sampled many different great wines and we also got to go down in the cellar and do some barrel tasting. It is now my favorite place to go wine tasting in Oregon. After that we came home and then freshened up for a minute and headed to the east side of town where we went to Saylors Country Kitchen Steak House. It is the home of the 72oz steak and the food is amazing. Shelley got a 12 oz steak and I got a 15oz New York Cut. We each has some vegetables, a salad, bread and potatoes to go with it. The dinner was very good and we are both full. We just got back and are going to watch a movie in a bit. Today was a wonderful Valentine's Day and I got to spend it with my beautiful fiance who I love very much. I hope that everyone had a wonderful day!
" Find something special out of each day." -Brandon Zornado

No comments:

Post a Comment